Thursday, December 3, 2009

Seisures In Pomerains

MICHELLE - The Beatles video, Cover & Lyrics (album "Rubber Soul" released on 3 . December 1965)

MICHELLE - The Beatles Video, Cover & Lyrics (Album Rubber Soul erscheint am 3 Dezember 1965), The Beatles, Songtext Lyrics, Video, live en vivo Konzert Concert concierto, Cover,

Michelle is a ballad by the Beatles, the In 1965 on her sixth studio album Rubber Soul.

text and composition are mainly written by Paul McCartney, although the piece as to the Beatles time was attributed to common Lennon / McCartney.

to the song, the text of a large part of French is a student inspired McCartney, who played guitar at a party and singing a French song. began Fascinated by the Paris Bohémienszene, which was announced in the early sixties, Paul McCartney about September 1965 (between the U.S. tour in August 1965 and the recording sessions for their new album, the Beatles had a few weeks of vacation) to work on the play. Since he is the French Powerful language was limited, he asked Vaughan January, French teacher and wife of his old school friend Ian Vaughan, by whom he had met John Lennon, for help. This also had the idea to use the name Michelle. Date

the piece in the usual cast of John Lennon and George Harrison on acoustic guitar, McCartney on bass and Ringo Starr on drums. Lennon and Harrison singing a the backing vocals. The plays of George Harrison guitar solo in the middle and at the end of the song was written according to own data of producer George Martin.




Lyrics / Songtext "Michelle"

Michelle, my beautiful.
These Are Words That go together well, My Michelle
.

Michelle, my beautiful.
are words that go together well,
very well together.

I Love You, I Love You, I Love You.
That's all I want to say.
Until I find a way
I Will Say The Only Words I Know That You'll
understand.

Michelle, my beautiful.
are words that go together well,
very well together.

I need to, I need to, I need to.
I need to make you see,
Oh, What You Mean To Me. " Until I do I'm
Hoping You Will Know What I Mean
.

I love you ...

I Want You, I Want You, I want you.
I Think You Know By Now I'll get to you
somehow.
Until I do I'm telling you so
You'll understand.

Michelle, my beautiful.
are words that go together well,
very well together.

I Will Say The Only Words I Know That You'll Understand
, my Michelle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment