Sunday, November 29, 2009

Kirkland Milk Expiration

NOT OPEN - Heinz Rudolf Kunze (birthday November 30) LIVE video, CD covers and lyrics

Cover LP Kunze: Macht Musik 1994
Cover LP "Kunze: Macht Musik" 1994

Heinz Rudolf Erich Arthur Kunze

(November 30, 1956 in Mitt Espelkamp-Forest) is a German writer, rock singer, musical writer / translator and teacher at the Fachhochschule Osnabrück. His biggest single success came in 1985 with You are my heart. His friend and manager Wolfgang mare occasionally accompanies him musically.



/ Lyrics "Do not put on!.

I can listen
turn until the bar is
and the night with weariness from the dial goes
For I like you and I want you to lie still for up

I'm the man
pushes the snow just for me.

I understand you and you prove it könn't

at least give me the chance
to be your shoulder.
What dost thou? We could travel the same
and I carry myself in a hotel as your daughters Leibwà ¤.

Leg
do not stop me I'm exactly
as small as you

This job
to you always hurts I know well.
Leg
not let 'your time and I lend you an eternity.
luck's not in the summer sales. Leg
not!

you are lonely
your mouth is narrow like blades

all men are
alone if you wish no longer is sleeping gt

Oh I've longing
I would like for you to sing your

discreet FÃ ¤ hrmann be
and the sea up the
trà ¤ gt Leg

not
've loved me

you need these days is a thief.
I want to hear when you wake up

that you laugh softly.
Leg is not wise to


we get out of the darkness.
us still remains the Hoffnugslauf. Leg
not!

Leg
do not stop me I'm exactly
as small as you

This job
to you always hurts I know well.
Leg
not let 'your time and I lend you an eternity.
luck's not in the summer sales. Leg
not!


Heinz Rudolf Kunze's activities are as varied as sometimes contradictory. After leave his statements to the press in March 2003 interpreted to mean that he is for the Iraq war, the artist known in the same year at a concert in Hamburg as an opponent of the Iraq war (his See also DVD This is everything) . In addition to his rock music, he composed the anthem of the Protestant Church (More than) and music for the animated series Little Amadeus, was an expert in the Study Commission on Culture in Germany "of the German Bundestag and acts in the ARD television series as an actor in all friendship. He also holds lectures in the inns and churches does with TV shows such as The Perfect Celebrity Dinner and The Great soaping, a lecturer of the University of Osnabrück in popular music degree program, the songwriting and went on tour with Mark Schultz.

As the big commercial success but failed to, and Kunze Lürig went their separate ways since 2008. While Lürig founded with "Houseboat" (and half the former Kunze "gain," Martin Huch, Raul Walton, Marius Lürig) a new band, announced Kunze in 2009 with "protest" is another album from that produced in the autumn of 2008 Leo Schmidt neck. With the album was released in January 2009, Kunze the entry at position 15 of the sales charts, the three coupled-out singles but could not place all in the German sales charts.

As with the completion of the "protest" tour on 28 was announced June 2009 in Kiel, is this concert, the last HRK concert are to gain by the year 2011, because the artist will now focus on his acoustic live performances in the "predator civil" Trio with Wolfgang mare and Hajo Hoffmann and continue along occur with Mark Schultz. Moreover, in autumn 2009 appeared with "balance-mortem" another book with previously unpublished texts. Heinz Rudolf Kunze is now married to second wife, the conflict coach Gary Krause, a day before the wedding in September 2009 he released his new double album "Robbers civil.

The 2009 cover of "You are my heart," Mi Corazon (Jay Del Alma into English), was also in a bilingual text in which Kunze even the German parts of his biggest hits, took public.

On 13 November 2009 he took over the patronage of the charitable projects, "The Street Choir" in Berlin, this is accompanied by the ZDF in an eight-part documentary series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment