Thursday, February 24, 2011

2007 Honda 400ex Speed

something right

"'Have you read the Steiner
What
Have you read the Steiner
Hardly -.? Waldorf student
Oh no, I was
How
The ... The need to yes in the end, the baccalaureate make!
Yes, also has worked out quite well for me. One zero.
How?
one zero. If
now medical student?
No.
Why not?
I Will not.
But you study something right, mathematics, physics. ..
mathematics, so I want to be a teacher -..! Waldorf Montessori teacher
Worse still is ... Have you read the Steiner
Hardly But the school was good
Do you have the?.! Steiner read?
I am a normal person.
I see, but have you read it?
Why, what is it?
Oh ..! If
get out of what he has written there, good things ...
Have you read it?
soon, why?
I do not argue '"

____
RS150 on-air interview on the edge

0 comments:

Post a Comment