Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hot Feet Soccer Cleats

(LA CANCION D) EL MARIACHI - Antonio Banderas

(LA CANCION D) EL MARIACHI - Antonio Banderas, Antonio Banderas, Cover, Filmmusik Titelmelodie, Oldie Klassiker Classic, OST, Songtext Lyrics, Video,
Instead of Covers (or in this case, movie posters) we thought that we would prefer a nice photo of Salma Hayek aka Carolina from the movie "Once Upon A Time In Mexico" (German title: at some point Mexico).


The song called "Mariachi" and "La canciĆ³n del Mariachi" existed before the movie and has been interpreted, among others, "Los Lobos".
But here the film version of Antonio Banderas



Lyrics: Soy un hombre

muy Honrado, que me gusta lo mejor Las mujeres no me Faltan
, ni the money or the love
Riders on my horse, I saw I
the stars and the moon, they tell me where I

Ay, ay, ay, ay
Ay, ay, my love
Oh, my
dark Of my heart I

good man, I like the best
Women do not fail me, nor money, nor love
Riders on my horse, I saw I
The stars and moon , they tell me where I

I like playing guitar, I like to sing the
Mariachi are my companions, when I sing my song
like to take my drinks, brandy is the best
also the white tequilla, with the salt that gives flavor

Ay, ay, ay, ay Ay
, ay, mi amor
Ay, mi morena De mi corazon
Me gusta tocar guitarra

, me gusta cantar el sol Mariachi me
acompana, quando canto my cancion Me gustan tomar mis copas
it aguardiente lo mejor la tequilla blanca
Tanbi , con cu sal le da sabor

Ay, ay, ay, ay

0 comments:

Post a Comment